Protection of Personal Data
THESSALONIKI CARS is a Greek company, which has as its main activity the rental and selling of cars in Greece.
The full legal name is “THESSALONIKI CARS”, CHATZIILIADIS Bros E.E., as represented, its headquarters are in Anatolikis Romylias street, P.C. 57009 in Kalochori, Thessaloniki, the contact phone is 6980889313 and the corresponding e-mail is the email@example.com
THESSALONIKI CARS sets as its first priority, its commercial activity and reputation in society to be made within the framework of the security of your personal data. For this reason we manage your personal data with extreme care and prudence and in accordance with national and European legislation as defined by law 2472/1997 (as well as the adoption and replacement of this with a newer law) and regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 (GDPR-General Data Protection Regulation).
The collection of your data is done by you to us in an absolutely lawful manner and the justifying legal basis for maintaining your data list is primarily your trust to us, but also your consent.
With these terms of civil protection and if you confirm and renew your trust and consent to us, you are now given your plain and explicit consent to the collection and processing of your personal data for specific purposes and in particular to receive news and updates from the collection of our cars, to receive news for offers as well as to be able to communicate by phone or sms, so that we can send you to your postal or e-mail address all our offered cars. At the same time and at any time (24 hours a day) you will be able to withdraw your consent for one or more of the above-described purposes, or to modify your information in order to be accurate, or to delete them completely.
The collection and management of users ‘ personal data by THESSALONIKI CARS, are subject to the following conditions as well as to national, community and international law, regarding the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data as applicable.
What information is considered personal data?
Personal data is the information that can be used to determine the identity or communication with a person, as well as the possibility that any of the specific data can be recognizable in any way.
In order to keep up our communication with you for the above described purposes only, we maintain the personal data you gave us at an earlier period and collect personal information after obtaining your direct consent and after getting full knowledge of your rights, as provided in the provisions of articles 11, 12 and 13 of the law 2472/1997, or any articles replaced with the new Law and corresponding provisions of the Regulation 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data we hold on your behalf and that we collect through our contact form with you, based on the above-described purposes and on the legal basis of your consent are your name, surname, email, telephone, date of birth and home address.
We do not collect or process sensitive personal data under any circumstances.
Purpose of collecting personal information
THESSALONIKI CARS, as mentioned above, collects, maintains and processes personal data only when the users themselves voluntarily provide it with direct consent, for the following purposes:
- to obtain information from users, regarding the experience of using the site, in order to continuously improve it.
- for any research related to the purpose of operation and statistical analysis of our website.
- to be able to communicate by phone or by sms or by any known way of the new multimedia technology, so that we send you to your postal address the orders you have made.
- to serve the above purposes, we may contact you by e-mail, telephone, or via SMS messages.
Where is your personal information collected from?
The provision of all personal information is voluntary and intentional and is based on your explicit and absolute consent to the range of your personal data you provide to us and on your absolute choice and consent of one or more of the purposes of the processing. However, consent and confirmation is necessary for the use of our purposes, as described above.
We collect personal information at your voluntary choice, either directly from you or from any devices (including mobile devices) used when:
- you subscribe to the newsletter subscribers list.
- you are notified or information is added to your account.
- when filling out the consent form in written form
Personal information we collect
What kind of personal information is given to us when you subscribe to the newsletter subscriber list? The personal information collected by THESSALONIKI CARS may be:
- personal information such as name, addresses, phone numbers or Email addresses when you subscribe to the newsletter.
- in some cases you may provide age.
- tax information (company name, professional activity, VAT number, Tax Office, bank account number).
- IP address
Personal information we collect using cookies
We do not allow third parties to monitor or collect your personal information from our website for their own advertising purposes without your consent.
What rights does the user have to his personal data?
We respect your right to access, correct, request removal or request restriction of the use of your personal information, as required by applicable law 2472/1997 and GDPR regulation 679/2016. We have also taken steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
- You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you and to request the portability of your information. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, widely used and readable form, upon your request.
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to modify it yourself, if you are registered users, or to request modification of it.
- You may request that we delete or restrict the way we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may affect your access to certain actions and purposes as described above.
- You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data as well as to object to their processing.
- Upon your request, we will delete all your information and remove your personal information as soon as possible, in accordance with applicable national laws.
The completion period of each request is 30 days and may be extended, upon your notification.
Processing of personal data on the website
You can edit your personal data in 4 different ways:
- You can delete your personal data at any time.
- You can edit your personal data at any time, modify, update, add or remove anything you wish, in relation to what you have entrusted to us.
- You can request the portability of your personal data at any time.
- You may request a restriction of the processing of your personal data at any time.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information according to the needs and technological equipment of THESSALONIKI CARS in a completely safe environment, having taken all the technical and organizational measures that ensure privacy and absolute security and that ensures its proper and appropriate operation. Upon request and upon demand from you, we will securely delete your personal data from our database, in accordance with our data retention and deletion policies.
How we protect your personal information?
We protect your personal information using security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification of your personal information.
We protect the security of your information during your transactions by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter.
At the same time, we have adopted an internal policy regulation for the correct use of the technical parts of THESSALONIKI CARS, in order for all users of the systems to comply with common technical safety rules for maximizing the safety of technical systems.
What procedures have we provided for in the case of a violation?
In case of violation, the following methodology is followed: data on the violation are collected, which in a second time are delivered to the competent authorities, the violation is stopped by technical means, the authorities and the parties that may have been affected by the violation are informed and the size and scope of the violation is checked, so that it can be correctly reported to any party that has a legitimate interest. Also, all facilities are provided to the competent authorities according to the law to investigate incidents of breach of the privacy of communications and personal data.
Automated decision making and / or visitor profile identification
To protect our website, we use multiple security measures that make automated decisions about the nature of each visit, in order to safeguard the programming code and integrity of our database. These systems may block your access to our website. If this happens, you can contact us to remove the barrier.
THESSALONIKI CARS expressly assures and declares that it will not make available for sale or otherwise forward or make public personal information of users to third parties not related to THESSALONIKI CARS (classification in personnel information) without the consent of the users, for reasons inconsistent with the purposes of THESSALONIKI CARS or not mentioned above.
Your personal data may be shared with judicial and police authorities upon their lawful request, in accordance with national and European legislation and without consent.
THESSALONIKI CARS partners
THESSALONIKI CARS may share certain personal data with third parties in order to facilitate the activities of personal data management and communication with informative newsletters. Also in cases of financial transactions or expressions of interest and participation related to our actions abroad or to the staff of our organization there.
Right to complain
According to law 2472/1997 and Regulation No. 679/2016, you have the right, if you consider that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data are violated, to fill a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority or any other competent supervisory authority.
Who is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data?
For any exercise of your rights you can contact the data controller, collection and protection from above for THESSALONIKI CARS, at the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org and contact number 6980889313.